Today we(familySoh + Jolin) went out to chinatown to get lanterns and mooncake stocks. Before that we made a dinner stop at my favourite, SushiTeh(thats the third time this week). It was good going with parents, i ordered whatever i wanted.

I think my family is worried about Jolin and her character development. I guess its due to the regular asjfhasfh going on at home, she has kinda turned into a reserved, very shy, quiet girl. Mom's trying to arrange a 'come over to the Soh's everyday after school' programme. She's freakin cute with her freaky long eyelashes *:(* and jet black hair; when we were cutting through chinatown crowds, i piggybacked her(light!) and lei(heavy!). Jolin was freakin excited; i made her smile(like after god knows how many trials/silly faces..etc etc) :D

Look how far we have come. I was looking through our photos we took today and while i was photoshoping these photos together, Lifehouse in the background....(drama moment) i can't help but notice how much my two rascals have grown. Pei's a woman. Lei's not a girl not yet a woman. haa, and i thought i could keep them as baby pei and lei forever. Silly me. Its surreal isn't it. Family photos are so surreal. Yea, family outings are fun, subtly drama, crazy...etc. I highly encourage it.
*ahem* allow me to sound intellectual and thought provoking by questioning you: So, when have you last went out with your loved ones?

I think my family is worried about Jolin and her character development. I guess its due to the regular asjfhasfh going on at home, she has kinda turned into a reserved, very shy, quiet girl. Mom's trying to arrange a 'come over to the Soh's everyday after school' programme. She's freakin cute with her freaky long eyelashes *:(* and jet black hair; when we were cutting through chinatown crowds, i piggybacked her(light!) and lei(heavy!). Jolin was freakin excited; i made her smile(like after god knows how many trials/silly faces..etc etc) :D

Look how far we have come. I was looking through our photos we took today and while i was photoshoping these photos together, Lifehouse in the background....(drama moment) i can't help but notice how much my two rascals have grown. Pei's a woman. Lei's not a girl not yet a woman. haa, and i thought i could keep them as baby pei and lei forever. Silly me. Its surreal isn't it. Family photos are so surreal. Yea, family outings are fun, subtly drama, crazy...etc. I highly encourage it.
*ahem* allow me to sound intellectual and thought provoking by questioning you: So, when have you last went out with your loved ones?

<< Home